Monday, 22 August 2011

Summer 2011 beauty favourites





Hello and welcome to my top picks summer 2011. Enjoy xx




CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURIZING GEL
number one all the way - this melts into the skin leaving it soft and supple, not tacky or greasy. Great for oily to combination skins and for the hot weather. I love how there is no overpowering scent as is 100% fragrance free - it's oil free too and says "works to improve texture and condition!"


DIOR MATTE BRONZER
Perhaps it's the luxury of using DIOR that is making me actually enjoy putting this on. The whole process is so enjoyable I can't explain it. Results are - I'm an orange mess no doubt but I don't care.. I need More - I need More. As to the product itself, as bronzers go..? It has an SPF of 20 and lasts all day so is a great summer product. It's definately buildable and is a great colour for my pale skin. I definitely reccomend.


CLARINS LIP PERFECTOR
I've already done a product review on this (LINK) and gave it ten out of ten. This is a daily go to. It smells of caramel and feels gorgeous on the lips. Love Love Love. hold the phone though.. This is on the brink of being finished - a replacement I think is on its way.

BODYSHOP HIGHLIGHTER
I fell in love with this as soon as I got it. It has an OK coverage however had become a daily essentual. It subtley gives an illumination to the skin and gives dimension to the face. I apply this under the eyes, on my cheek bones, sides of my nose, my brow bone and the "triangle" area!! It really is a beautiful product and I was very upset when it ran out a few weeks ago. Never fear it was soon replaced.


BENEFIT INSTANT BROW PENCIL
My only issue with this, is that it's going down too quickly, because it's so soft. It acts as a filler and tamer in one as it is a wax like texture. I have it in fair and I really love it. The spoily at end is great aswell.


MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER
this is the best concealer I have come across. It covers amazingly well. As it is quite thick I feel like you need to learn how to use it if you know what I mean. I find it works best once you warm the product up with your hand also a little goes a long way. Too much and it can go too cakey. Also as the product is very thick you need to have the right colour - I had NC15 and it was far too light and unusable for the most part. NC20 is much better.



OLAY COMPLETE CARE RADIANT GLOW DAY FLUID
This smells gorgeous, melts into the skin and gives you a glow. has an SPF of 15 and is just - in summary - lovely. This one is for normal to oily skin. This also comes in a cream formula for dry/normal I assume. it retails at £7.99. I must really try more Olay products because I always hear good things.

BIODERMA CLEANSER
This has to be the best cleanser/makeup remover I've ever owned. Almost scent free and is as close to water as products get. This feels lovely on the skin leaving your face feeling soft and refreshed. A favourite with makeup artists. Downside? This isn't readily available in the UK. I have to get mine off Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment