Tuesday, 27 November 2012

HOLY GRAIL #1 Clinique Dramatically Different moisturising gel


I mention this moisturiser a lot but it's never had its own rave review post of its very own. FYI this is my FAVOURITE beauty product of all time. I cannot iterate enough how much I love it... I recently repurchased this for the tenth time and once again it didn't fail to amaze me and I fell in love with it all over again. I firstly love it because its so light and melts into the skin. Second because your skin feels so silken and fresh once applied. My skin loves this stuff as it never feels nicer than when I use it. If you have combination skin I would strongly urge you to give it a try. it retails for £29 for 125ml and around £15 for 50ml. There's nothing left to say except its YELLOW and fragrance free and great for sensitive skins too. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment